Friday, March 21, 2008

Slacking!!!

Hey guys...I know I know, I have totally been slacking with keeping my blog up to date! I dont really have much time to chat but I promise I will post a blog soon and put up some new pics.

Life in my world is fabulous...just super-d-duper busy! Work is cool, been busy with our upcoming event. Mary Kay is amazing as always...and everyday makes me more excited to do it full time! Church is fabulous. My new house is amazing...I need to post some new pics with all the furniture in it! I get so excited to go home! Cheesy? Maybe! But so what!

Uhm so yeah...I'll try and post again this weekend when I get a free minute! Smootchez!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It all good! I know how life gets busy. Miss you tons!

Don said...

Yeah, you have been slacking. Do your thang though. Blogging will be here.