Tuesday, January 15, 2008

1st Post

I'm pretty new to this blogspot stuff but I'm open and willing to give it a shot. I love journaling anyways, so I might as well journal and keep in touch with friends and family at the same time. Life is great, I cant complain! God has blessed me in so many ways and I am so grateful each and every day.

So lets see, let me fill you in a little on whats been going on in my life. May 2007 my grandfather (moms dad) passed away. It was a very hard time for our family. We decided to move our grandma in with our family but our house was too small. So we decided to sell her house and sell our house, rent a temporary house for a few months and build a new house. Our new house is gorgeous and we get the keys tomorrow!!!!


We are going to be moving all the big stuff on Thursday, getting some furniture delivered Friday and then moving over the course of the next week or so. I'm so excited, I'm about to jump out of my skin. I'll take some pics of the house and post them on here so you can see the inside! Decorating a 4000 sq ft house is so fun but can also be very expensive. I chose to go with Ikea furniture for my room...I'm doing everything chocolate with teal and beige. My bathroom will be chocolate with a light teal and silver. Super excited.

Besides the house, my life pretty much consists of work at the University, my Mary Kay business and church.

I'm so excited for 2008. I don't know how to describe it but I know that great things are going to happen this year! I'm looking forward to what God has in store for me. Ya'll betta watch out! :o)

Guess that's it for now. I'll be updating this thing pretty regularly I guess so keep your eyes out :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl, it was good to hear from you. I know, I can't believe how time flies. I LOVE my two little girls. Kayten has been such a blessing. Next time I am down in Mesa lets get together. I would love to see your new house! I hope all is well. Take care....call me some time! Love ya

Lola said...

Yeah! You're blogging!!! I'm so excited for you to get all settled into your new home. I miss seeing you twice a week and being productive in your office. :) You're such a sweetheart and a great person to talk with.